Joya Mens | ID Casual Trainer Shoe, Black
Call Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
- Rocker Sole Trainer Style Shoe
- Soft Black Leather and Nubuck Uppers
- Ortholite Imperial Plus Removable Insole
- Joya CURVE sole technology - Muscle Activating Mid Foot Roller
- Anti Slip rubber outsole
- Joya Standard / Wide width (G 1/2)
- BUYING ADVICE
- Joya size their shoes slightly differently - in thirds. Please order your usual USA or EU size from the available options.
- NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY NOT AVAILABLE
This rocker sole trainer style shoe in black leather and nubuck is one of Joyas best selling styles. These shoes have a pronounced rocker sole and feature great shock absorbing and strain relieving properties. They are leather and fabric lined and have an ortholite breathable insole which will mould to your feet and support them as you walk. They have a tough, resilient natural rubber outer sole with good grip.
The ID Causual forms part of the Joya Motion Range which promotes health and comfort. The rocker shoe uses Joya Curve sole technology and the core feature of this sole is balance. In addition to the so soft joya foot bed, this sole has a muscle-activating midfoot-roller, the so-called "activator", which creates the rocker motion. The rocker sole helps to encourage the natural roll of your foot as you walk, relieving the pressure on the heel and toes, while the soft foot bed allows your feet to "sink" in to the shoe giving an overall soft walking experience.
The Ortholite Imperial Plus insole is made from soft elastic material and is both breathable and antibacterial. The ortholite foam in these insoles offers the greatest possible cushioning effect from all Joya's ortholite insole range.
|Shoe Type||Casual Shoe, Lace Up, Rocker Sole|
|Shoe Width||Mens Wide (USA G)|
|Material||Nubuck & Leather|
|Joya Sole Category||Motion|
|Joya Sole Technology||Joya Curve Sole|